--> Mercedes Logo

Sunday, August 30, 2015

2 door / 4 door car. Which one is better?

Am I the weird person? Because I love car with only two doors. I don't know why but I found it attractive and stunning. From Proton Satria GTI to Neo R3 and now Honda CRZ. Look at this photo, this is more than enough shows why I love car with two doors!






But I suggested to people who own a family, they are encourage to buy a car with four doors because it will be easier for them and make they feel more comfortable for a long journey. Those who are unmarried and having a single life they are more prefer to have two doors car because they found it amazing. Don't buy car without thinking of your current situation.


Maybe it is found attractive by look at the design, but you must think for the comfort too. Most people who have family does not prefer two doors car as it will trouble them if they have kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment