--> Mercedes Logo

Sunday, August 30, 2015

RIDE OR DIE





First of all, i am creating this blog for Digital and Mobile Communication subject. Basically all of my entry are about Cars because cars is my passion since I was child.So yeah Hello and welcome to my page, it such a honor to be here. Hope you guys will be enjoy scrolling around! :)

To be honest, I'm not so good in creating fancy blog, as this is my first time I hope the readers will not being bored when scrolling around. So here are a few blog objectives on mine :
  • To open the reader's mind about car that they don't even know
  • To share with reader's tips and knowledge about how to take care of their own car
  • To give explanation about each car that I favor 
I bet you guys after you have scrolling around, one day you will be a Car's lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment