--> Mercedes Logo

Monday, August 31, 2015

CONCLUSION

I would like to thank Miss Fara A'ini Binti Jamal because she always give support and guide us to finish the task. Even though it is quite challenging because I have never been blogging before as this is my first time here, I can say it is fun to explore. Not to forget, my friend who always there and give a help and thank you guys for your moral support too. I am sorry if there is wrong or unsatisfied in this blog. I learn from my mistake, but I really hope that I can impress my lecturer.

As a conclusion, when you have a passion on something you will enjoy in whatever you do. Car is fun and not everyone interested on it, but I am here to convince you guys to love car. 
There is one gentleman who died in a high speed car crash, but he is the legend of car. Do you watch Fast&Furious? He is the man, BRIAN or his real name Paul Walker. This is the man who was died in his passion. 

According to Hollywood Life, Paul Walker final words that he said to Jim Torp, " we will be back in five minutes ". Farewell Paul Walker, RIP.

















No comments:

Post a Comment