--> Mercedes Logo

Sunday, August 30, 2015

MODIFIED STANDARD CAR

It is my dream since I was child, I set in my mind once I own a car, I will definitely modified it for a better look. As people who have a lot of money and they are afford for it then it is okay. Certain people said that, if we put up accessories or modified our car in Malaysia it will attract the authority because some of the style is not allowed because of the rules.  Even though this will cost a lot but it actually fun and some people have a passion on it doesn't care about those things.

There are several things that we can change, like skirting, spoiler, sport rim, size of the tires and so much more. The most important part is car's window. It will look better if we tint the windows so it does not feel the heat but in Malaysia, the visible light transmission (VLT) for the front windscreen and the driver's window remains at 70 per cent and 50 percent.


The picture below show Proton Iriz before and after been modified ,it is nice isn't? (:






AFTER



BEFORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment